Monday, January 5, 2009

Tees for Fix graphic artist merch

tees design for FIX graphic artist merch

As year opener 2009 I asked by Fix graphic artist merch to make an illustration on his first t-shirt product, along with some illustrator and designer like the Ipung gift, Gilang And Zevanya. All of us are beginner, so I think this is a good enough opportunity to depict the idealism masterpiece we are in the form of product. and fix is one other will give that facility to us.


the original artwork

This Artwork is a new look, I try to develop the style, I feel I have to innovate it cause I think I have felt bored. I have also used this style in two previous event. the response is positive then hence I thirst for explore of it farther, and this as acquaintanceship format of hearer about what is my artwork new look. Deliriously all of you can enjoy it

For more information about the product, you can visit the Fix store at http://itsme-f9store.blogspot.com/

No comments: