Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Commission: February on Sale Kosmo Factory Outlet

The current week I already finish one commission work for the Kosmo Factory Outlet Jogja "February on Sale", they wish to make a the campaign for this event here I make this February event has seen freshly and pop.

Banner design - February on Sale
Kosmo Factory Outlet Jogjakarta


From survey which I do the customer a lot of young clan specially young woman having unique life style and a little bit bohemian, though this market in fact concentrated to family, but exactly family very minim can be spelled out members only 20-30%. And because that reason, I make the campaign to 70% from their customer who shopping at that place.

Hanging banner design - February on Sale
Kosmo Factory Outlet Jogjakarta


In this commission work I want to be impress by change the atmosphere, hence there are some new element in it. You can see it, not? I used some element of geometry and contrast of color with a half high saturation

Advertisement of newspaper design - February on Sale
Kosmo Factory Outlet Jogjakarta

For the advertisement of newspaper intentionally be made by more elegant and glamorous, I make the font look bling - bling and reduction some supporter element, but still in one union.

No comments: